|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (411 days ago)|
- Set on the second floor of a lovely period conversion
- Boasts period features including high ceilings
- Spacious bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Sizeable entrance all with study area and ample storage
- Contemporary bathroom with Saniflo loo
SHORT LET. Spaciously arranged on the second floor of a imposing period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts ample period features with modern décor, ample storage, study area and views over the communal garden.
Sheffield Terrace is located equidistant to the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington and Notting Hill as well as being a short distance from the wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 974764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.