|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (72 days ago)|
- Great Victorian Conversion
- Great Sized 2 bedroom Apartment
- Own Seperate Entrance
- Large Lounge with open plan kitchen
- Large windows letting in lots of light!!
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Stylish bathroom
- Secure Parking
- MUST SEE Call now on 0161 227 9990
Available Now!! C & R Hulme are delighted to offer this unique stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a Grand Victorian converted building within large grounds. This raised ground floor apartment which has its own front door entrance with large private hallway comes with large open plan lounge with huge bay windows letting in lots of light, with modern kitchen including integrated dishwasher Fridge freezer & washing machine. The master bedroom has the benefit of an En-suite shower room as well as a large family bathroom. Good sized 2nd bedroom. Fully double glazed with secure off road parking.
Great location as its only minutes walk from Withington village and easily accessible to Didsbury village as well as the city centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53416284.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STR-F8S1ZG8PR9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & R Properties Ltd, Hulme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.