|Added on Rightmove:||17 March 2018 (36 days ago)|
- Refurbished modern 1 bed house with private garden
- Rent direct from the Landlord
- 5 Minutes walk to Southampton General Hospital
- Off-road allocated parking with private garden
Property reference number 5707835. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Completely refurbished one bedroom house within 5 minutes walk to Southampton General Hospital. Would suit professional couple or single person.
New flooring throughout, New kitchen and fully tiled bathroom with shower. Double bedroom upstairs and large storage area on the landing with sliding mirrored doors. Patio doors onto a small private garden mostly laid to stone with a shed.
Allocated parking. Available 17-4-18.
* Please quote ref. 5707835 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53469201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5707835_55299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.