Office to rentThe Friars, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Largely open plan office accommodation to the ground floor of a period building but with modern facilities and gas central heating.
- There are shared kitchen and WC facilities.
- Ground Floor Offices 910 sq ft (84.52m)
- £7,750 per annum exclusive.
Largely open plan office accommodation to the ground floor of a period building but with modern facilities and gas central heating. There are shared kitchen and WC facilities.
Location - The Friars is located in the Blackfriars area of the city centre of Newcastle. It is positioned to the rear of The Gate leisure complex on Newgate Street ad is accessed directly from Stowell Street. There is a small public car park at The Friars. The recent extension to Eldon Square, with the Debenhams department store is a short distance away.
Accommodation - Ground Floor Offices 910 sq ft (84.52m)
Lease Terms - Available on a new, effectively full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed. Common expenditure to the development with be recoverable via a service charge.
Rent - £7,750 per annum exclusive.
Value Added Tax - VAT is charged on this property.
Rateable Value - The property is assessed for business rates with a rateable value of £5,100 at a rate in the pound for 2015/6 of 49.3 pence (Tenants may qualify for Small Business Rates Relief).
Energy Performance Certificate - Rating D77.
Costs - The ingoing tenant will be responsible for the landlord's reasonable legal charges in preparing the lease together with any stamp duty thereon.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26152718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Jackson & Son, North Shields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.