|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2016 (612 days ago)|
- Excellent house with a neutral interior
- Generous reception room with two bay windows
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Quality bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Pretty lawned garden with side access
- Gated off-street parking
- Wi-Fi included
SHORT LET. A beautiful three bedroom house boasting light and airy accommodation including a lovely eat-in kitchen, a sizeable garden and off-street parking, situated adjacent to Dundonald Recreational Ground.
The property is superbly situated moments from the recreation ground and schools of Dundonald Road and is within easy reach of the shopping centre, restaurants and bars along The Broadway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 975731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.