|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (586 days ago)|
- A Spacious Housewith Large Garden
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Large Reception Room with Dinin Area
- Fully FItted Kitchen, Guest WC
- Private Large Garden
- Excellent Location for St Johns Wood High Street and Undeground Station
A 3 bedroom house set on one of St Johns Wood premier roads. The property comprises of; modern kitchen, guest WC, reception leading onto a private garden, master bedroom on the 1st floor with an en-suite bath & shower room, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the 2nd floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53644900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SVL120057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , St. John's Wood Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.