|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2016 (644 days ago)|
- An expansive three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within a purpose-built block with lift and porter
- Recently refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Fantastic reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously sized bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
LONG LET. Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter.
Located on Maida Vale, the property is within easy reach of a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants. For the motorist, easy access is provided to the A40 (M) for routes out of London to the West.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 977365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.