|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Executive Property
- 2 Receptions plus garden room
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Master bed with en-suite and dressing rm
- 2nd bedroom with en-suite shower
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Landscaped, maintained gardens
- Furniture available by negotiation
EXQUISITE (ex-quis-ite) extremely beautiful and delicate
Properties like this one are very rarely available to the rental market.
Exceptionally well presented to a high standard, it is apparent as soon as you walk through the door that the owners of this beautiful home have meticulously designed and furnished it down to the smallest detail.
The house itself briefly comprises: Central entrance opening onto the dining room which has stairs to the first floor, door to cloakroom and further door to the amazing kitchen which includes white, high gloss wall and floor units with ample granite work surfaces; integrated 'Siemens' and 'Neff' appliances and is open plan to the dining area and garden room which has bi-fold doors opening onto the Mediterranean style landscaped gardens with raised deck. There is also a separate sitting room with living flame modern fire. To the first floor are four bedrooms, one of which has an stunning en-suite shower room. The master suite is situated on the second floor and comprises bedroom; dressing room and en-suite bathroom which includes his and hers sinks; separate shower cubicle and free standing bath.
The rural village of North Newbald is located approximately 10 miles from Beverley, 10 miles from Pocklington, 20 miles from York and 20 miles from Hull. The village has a convenience store, public house and church. The larger village of Market Weighton lies approximately 5 miles away and offers further amenities including Primary school.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 346612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.