|Added on Rightmove:||08 April 2016 (416 days ago)|
- Secure gated development with concierge
- Bright dining room with bi-fold doors to the kitchen
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Seven additional bedrooms (three with en-suite)
- Additional second kitchen and ample storage space
- Wonderful private garden and three courtyards
- Off-street parking to the front for two cars
Full descriptionSHORT LET. An amazing eight bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking for two cars.
The development is ideally situated moments from the shops, eateries and boutiques that can be found in Temple Fortune while a wider array of amenities and superb transport links can be found in Golders Green.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 977861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.