|Added on Rightmove:||29 July 2015 (1001 days ago)|
- A bay fronted THREE bedroom terraced house
- Located on a popular residential road in the Harrow Weald area
- Modern kitchen
- Two inter-communicating reception rooms
- Suitable for a family. Sorry, NO DSS and NO STUDENTS
A BAY FRONTED THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED FOR RENT IN A VERY GOOD ORDER THROUGHOUT and located on a popular residential road off Kenton Lane, Harrow Weald and well positioned for local shops, transport links and schools. The property is offered with the benefits of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and comprises of the following:- Two inter-communicating reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, three good sized bedrooms (two doubles and one good size single), family bathroom with bath and shower over and separate toilet. Well kept gardens to both front and rear aspects. The property will be available early/mid SEPTEMBER 2015 and is offered to the market being PART FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED (tbc). Suitable for a small family. Sorry, NO DSS. Viewing highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHD7786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.