|Added on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (45 days ago)|
- Ground floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to main town and beach
- Easy access to the train station
- Gas central heating
- Available May 2018
Two bedroom ground floor flat close to the main town centre of Teignmouth and a short walk to the beach with easy access of the railway station.
The property comprises of
- Two double bedrooms with one en-suite
- Family bathroom with curved bath
Sorry no smokers, pets or housing benefit.
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
- £150 per adult for referencing and administration
- £50 for each guarantor (if required)
- £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
- 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
- A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100966000302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Move, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.