|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2016 (733 days ago)|
- Stunning refurbishment- unique opportunity
- All bills, Council Tax, TV licence + Internet Inc
- Lincoln LN1 (Move in dates NOW through to SEPT)
Property reference number 5708534. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
CONTEMPORARY HOTEL STANDARD STUDIOS, LINCOLN, LN1 AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AND ALSO WITH FLEXIBLE MOVE IN DATES IN JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2016
STUDIOS AT WEST PARADE START AT £145 PW UP TO £160 PW
£155 PW WEEK STUDIO SHOWN -ABSOLUTELY NO MOVE IN FEES APPLY AND NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
***SHORT TERMS LETS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR WHICH A RENTAL PREMIUM WILL APPLY***
- POPULAR WEST END LOCATION
- FULLY REFURBISHED ACCREDITED PROPERTY
- MOVE IN DATES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- ALL BILLS COUNCIL TAX TV LICENCE AND 100MB FIBRE INTERNET INCLUDED
- FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS
- MOVE IN PACK INC BEDDING KETTLE TOASTER ETC
- DOUBLE BED, DESK SHELVES AND STORAGE
- RENT DIRECT FROM THE UK'S MOST WELL REGULATED MULTI NATIONAL AWARD WINNING PRIVATE LANDLORD
- THE ONLY PRIVATE LANDLORD TO BE DASH UNIPOL AND MLAS ACCREDITED IN LINCOLN
- LOCAL ADMIN AND MAINTENANCE TEAM BASED FULL TIME IN LINCOLN
- SUPPORT 24 / 7 365 FROM OUR LONDON AND LINCOLN OFFICES
Contemporary hotel standard Studio within a sympathetically restored and refurbished period house In Lincoln's most popular West End location, close to the town centre, the waterfront area and both local universities.
This Studio forms part of a fully compliant HMO where tenants benefit from having a private en-suite shower and WC plus access to at least one full kitchen [with sink, oven, hob, and extract] and use of other facilities including a sunny garden, a large shed and a laundry room with washer and a separate dryer.
All Bills (gas electric water and heating- unlimited and unmonitored) Council Tax, TV Licence and 100mb Fibre Broadband are included in the rent.
This Studio is available from Place Group UK who are a multi national award winning ISO accredited private landlord with offices in both London and Lincoln, who specialise in supplying high quality safe and secure professional and student housing.
Attractive period features such as original cornicing and tessellated floors have been retained as part of a comprehensive £150,000 refurbishment programme of this stunning victorian house in one of Lincoln's most prestige town centre locations.
- Unlimited "All Bills Inclusive" including unlimited and unmonitored gas, electric, water and heating
- Council Tax included
- TV Licence included
- 100mb Fibre Optic Internet included
- Wired (Cat 6) and Cisco Wireless Access Point in each Studio
- 32 inch Flat screen LED TV in each Studio
- Private en-suite shower and WC
- Private food preparation area plus access to full kitchen with oven hob and extract
- 2 washing machines plus dryer in communal laundry room
- Communal garden (gardener included)
- Cleaner for common areas
- Local management with 24 hour support and call out
- Backing of a well resourced national multi award winning accredited experienced HMO private landlord
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Working Professionals
- Nurses, Doctors, and hospital staff
- No admin fees, no deposit
- Online sign up and payment
- Overseas students accepted without guarantors
- Rent without viewing possible (conditions apply relating to ID verification)
Safe and Secure:
- Fully compliant HMO accommodation with all currently applicable safety standards exceeded from an accredited landlord
- Safe prestige town centre location with all amenities in walking distance
- All the benefits of a private Studio, with the added benefit of contemporary and attractive communal breakout areas - this is modern living for working professionals and serious students at its very best
RENT DIRECT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MOVE IN FEES AND NO DEPOSIT
RENT: The guide rent is £145 - £160 per week depending on room size and lease length. The studio shown in the photographs represents a £155 studio out of a range of studios priced between £145 - £160 per week available at this location. Guide rents can be viewed at www.pguk.co/rents
EPC: ALL Bills ARE Included
PHOTOS: Where refurbishments are underway, adverts may unavoidably show a combination of photos from different units within existing Place Homes Lincoln developments. The photos represent a genuine representation of the design, style and size of accommodation available for the price stated.
* Please quote ref. 5708534 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53866249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708534_37022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.