|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (324 days ago)|
- 3 Beds
- 3 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Energy Rating : E
- Separate WC
An extremely well presented three bedroom 3 storey town house with integrated garage and driveway parking approx 3 miles from Shrewsbury.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall with internal access to garage, utility room leading to rear garden, study/ 4th bedroom, stairs rising to first floor hallway, kitchen with oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge, living room with French doors to balcony, dining room, hallway and stairs to second floor, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room, second double bedroom, further single bedroom , bathroom with shower, enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio, integrated garage, extensive driveway. gas central heating, double glazing.
Sorry no smokers/pets/dss
* Application Fee £30.00 per applicant non refundable
* Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT non refundable
* Surety deposit equivalent to one month's rent + £100.00 (unless otherwise stated)
* All deposits protected under a regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Broadbridge, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.