|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2015 (942 days ago)|
- Generous and bright reception with French doors to terrace
- Good size dining room with open-plan, modern kitchen
- Full range of integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- Separate utility room
- accessed via lift
SHORT LET. Set on the top and fourth floor, this bright and immaculately presented three bedroom flat boasts a stunning roof terrace, two bathrooms and a plethora of entertaining and relaxing space in the heart of Chelsea.
Sloane Avenue provides immediate access to a host of fashionable shops available along Fulham Road while Sloane Square and King's Road offer a more upmarket range which is also within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 979404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.