|Added on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (107 days ago)|
- EPC Rating D
- Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Utility Room
- Garage with Driveway
William H Brown are delighted to offer this spacious three bedroom detached bunglow to rent located on the outskirts of Soham. Boasting beautiful views of the local farm land and quick access to the Soham bypass. NO PETS - NO SMOKERS - STUDENTS - OR UNEMPLOYED PERSONS.
Please call us to arrange your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this spacious three bedroom detached bunglow to rent located on the outskirts of Soham. Boasting beautiful views of the local farm land and quick access to the Soham bypass.
The property comprises of:-
Carpet flooring, smoke detector, loft hatch (part boarded loft), airing cupboard housing the water heater, alarm system and x2 radiators
LIVING ROOM 6.11m x 4.54m (20'1" x 14'11")
Carpet flooring, x2 windows to the front aspect, x2 radiators, open fireplace,
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (14'11" x 10'4")
Linolium flooring, modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with extractor hood and tiled splashbacks, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side aspect and door to side lobby.
BEDROOM ONE (15' x 14'11")
Large double room, carpet flooring, window to the front aspect, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO (12'10" x 11')
Double room, carpet flooring, window to the rear aspect, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
BATHROOM (10'2" x 6'5")
Tiled flooring, window to the rear aspect, full white suite comprising of bath with shower over, wc and hand wash basin, extractor fan, heater and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM THREE (9'8" x 7'10")
Single bedroom, carpet flooring,window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Covered side lobby with timber and double glazed entrance door to front, internal door to garage, utility room and garden.
UTILITY ROOM (10'5" x 6'7")
Concrete flooring, window to the rear aspect, radiator, unit with stainless steel sink unit, oil fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
Single Garage with up and over door, internal door and window to the rear.
Laid to lawn with gravelled patio area.
Laid to lawn surrounded by bushes and driveway parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53960195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3080F4108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Newmarket.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.