|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2016 (185 days ago)|
- Stunningly finished five bedroom house
- Highlights of original period character throughout
- Offers a beautiful double reception room and eat-in kitchen
- Private front and rear gardens and excellent cellar space
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further en suite bedrooms and separate modern bathroom
- Close to Fauconberg Village for a host of amenities
- Excellent location for a variety of transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set on a peaceful tree-lined street this gorgeous five bedroom house offers a combination beautifully finished and expansive living space with highlights of classic period charm.
St Marys Grove offers a fabulous location close to the fantastic amenities on Fauconberg Village as well Chiswick House and Gardens, walks along the River Thames and number of great transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 980531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.