Office to rentFour Oaks House, Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B74
1,337–4,837 sq. ft.
- 1,337 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Four Oaks House, Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield
- Prominent position on Lichfield Road in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield.
- Various suites are available on the ground, first and second floors of Four Oaks House.
- Ample car parking is available for allocation to individual suites.
- Four Oaks House has 2 passenger lifts, reception with commissionaire, male and female WCs on each floor and shared kitchen facilities.
- Suites available from 124.2 m/1337sq ft 449.42m/4837 sq ft
- To Let
- On application
Four Oaks House is a four storey office building which has been modernised and improved to provide good quality office accommodation. The building has 2 passenger lifts, reception with commissionaire, male and female WCs to each floor and shared kitchen facilities.
Various suites are available on the ground, third floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54009433.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.