Light Industrial to rentShenstone Drive, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9
Removed 20,828 sq. ft. | £59,000 pa| £4,917 pcm
- 20,828 sq ft (1,934 sq m)
- Shenstone Drive, Aldridge
- The property is situated on Shenstone Drive off Northgate (B4152) around half a mile to the north of Aldridge Town Centre.
- Mainly single storey industrial premises arranged in 4 inter-connecting bays, with 2 storey office accommodation.
- Good parking to front.
- Floor area 20,282sq ft plus mezzanine 546 sq ft
- To Let
- £59,000 per annum exclusive.
Mainly single storey industrial premises arranged in 4 inter-connecting bays, with 2 storey office accommodation to part of the front. Part brick part profile sheet cladding elevations surmounted by lined pitched corrugated asbestos cement sheet roofs incorporating translucent roof lights. Roller shutter access from the right hand bay. Various eaves heights of around 11 - 12 ft. Gated service area to far left of property including raised loading platform with further roller shutter access to the premises.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54009469.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.