Office to rentBeacon Court, Birmingham Road, Great Barr, B43
Removed 2,288 sq. ft. | £15,000 pa| £1,250 pcm
- 2,288 sq ft (212 sq m)
- 5 Beacon Court, Birmingham Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- The property has an excellent frontage to the A34 Birmingham Road at the junction with A4041 Newton Road and is immediately to the south of Junction 7 of the M6 motorway and therefore also providing e
- 5 Beacon Court is a three storey building providing good quality modern office accommodation in the form of partitioned cellular offices which do have the potential to be made into open plan offices.
- 7 Car Parking Spaces
- Easy Access to M6 and M5 motorways
- IPMS 3 Office Area of 212.59m2 / 2288 sq. ft. A letting of part may be considered
- To Let
- £15,000 per annum exclusive
5 Beacon Court is a three storey building providing good quality modern office accommodation in the form of partitioned cellular offices which do have the potential to be made into open plan offices. There is a reception/lobby area to the ground floor, kitchen on the first floor and WCs on the first and second floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54009655.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.