Showroom to rentWolverhampton Road West, Willenhall, Walsall, WV13
£55,000 pa (£4,583 pcm)
3,153 sq. ft.
- 3,153 sq ft (292 sq m)
- 336 Wolverhampton Road West, Willenhall, Walsall
- The property is well situated fronting the busy B4464 a little over 2 miles to the west of Walsall town centre and under 1 mile from J10 M6 motorway.
- The property comprises a modern car showroom with workshop and extensive car parking. The previous occupier extended the office accommodation which can be removed if required.
- Extensive car parking to the front and side of the property.
- Close to Junction 10 of the M6.
- Gross floor area 292.95m2/3,153 sq ft or thereabouts.
- To Let.
- £55,000 per annum exclusive.
The property comprises a modern car showroom with workshop and extensive car parking. The previous occupier extended the office accommodation which can be removed if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54039733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.