|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (360 days ago)|
- NEWLY REFURBISHED!!!
- WELL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Close to the Heart of Northenden
- Great Access to M56
- Transport Links to the City Centre
- Close to Wythenshawe Hospital and Manchester International Airport
- Fees apply
FULLY REFURBISHED!!! Three bedroom family home located on a quiet road in Northenden. The property comprises spacious living room with conservatory ideal for entertaining, new modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level wall units, cooker with four ring hob over, mixer tap with drainer and access to the rear garden. Utility room with ample space for washing machine/ fridge freeze. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single all with new fully fitted carpets. Modern bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Separate wc with frosted window to the rear. the property benefits from the paved garden to the front and rear which provides off road parking. Within walking distance of Northenden Village, all local amenities, schools, close to M56 and M60 and great transport links to the city centre. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54086599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA10136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.