|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2015 (715 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a lovely Edwardian end of terrace property
- Bright and spacious reception room leading to garden
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent second bedroom also with fitted wardrobe
- Beautiful private patio garden
- Garage providing private off street parking
SHORT LET. Situated on a quiet residential road, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat is well presented throughout boasting a separate kitchen, a lovely private garden and a garage.
The nearest stations are Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City Line) and Acton Central (National Rail), while the motorist will find quick and easy routes into and out of central London via the A40/M40.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 952005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.