|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2016 (744 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful red bricked period conversion
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- One bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Bright reception room/kitchen with modern appliances
- Access to a pretty communal garden
- Wonderful location moments from Harrods department store
LONG LET. Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge.
Egerton Gardens is a tree-lined address boasting an exceptional location between Chelsea and Knightsbridge with Brompton Road and King's Road offering a range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 981730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.