|Added on Rightmove:||26 April 2018 (26 days ago)|
- Spacious and modern house
- Lovely back garden
- Lounge, separate dining room and kitchen
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Close to town for shops and transport links
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
Property reference number 5721926. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This is a well presented two double bedroom property that has double glazing, central heating and modern decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises:
Lounge - neutral decor, dark carpet and central heating radiator
Dining Room - A lovely spacious light room with wood effect flooring and neutral decor. Access to the cellar.
Kitchen - Fitted with light wood base and wall units and contrasting granite effect worktops.The window overlooks the garden.
Stairs to the first floor
Front Bedroom - Double bedroom with modern decor and walk-in storage cupboard
Back Bedroom - Single bedroom with neutral decor
Bathroom - Three piece suite, back flooring and lively decor.
Outside there is a pebbled front garden and lawned rear garden.
* Please quote ref. 5721926 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £40.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54133059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721926_56297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.