|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (18 days ago)|
- Close to local amenities
- Popular residential district
- End terrace with low maintenance rear garden
- Great transport links to the City Centre and beyond
- Viewing essential to appreciate this property
- DEPOSIT £750
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no DSS
This is a well presented three bedroom mid terrace property which has upvc double glazing, gas central heating a modern fitted dining kitchen and a lovely shower room. Having accommodation comprising: Lounge, inner lobby, dining kitchen, cellar head and cellar. First floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c now presented as a lovely shower room. Attic bedroom three. Outside are gardens front and rear.
This home is located in this popular area of Hillsborough and is close for all the local amenities in Malin Bridge and the Hillsborough shopping areas with the super tram routes and regular bus routes. The home is within walking distance of Hillsborough park and recreational facilities, with extensive countryside at the Rivelin and Loxley Valley leading through to the Peak District.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54212925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8265793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.