|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2016 (491 days ago)|
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security Team & Porter Service
- Lifts Access To All Floors
- Large Communal Gardens For Residents Only
- Newly Refurbished Lateral Apartment
- Located Directly Opposite To Hyde Park
- 7-8 Minutes Walk To Harrods
- Large Outdoor Terrace Overlooking Gardens
- High Specification Throughout
- 1,453 Sq Ft / 135 Sq Meters
- Air Conditioning In All Rooms
Brand Newly Refurbished & Interior Designed Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom Lateral Apartment, situated within this sought after 24 hr executive portered building (1,453 Sq Ft / 135 Sq Meters).
Located on the seventh floor with excellent garden views from the balcony. Further comprising of Four bedrooms, Three bathrooms, plenty of Storage Space, and Air-Conditioning in All rooms.
Further Comprising Of A Separate Double Size Reception Room, and Separate Eat-In Designer Kitchen.
Fantastic location, just a short walk to the International Shopping Amenities of Harrods & Harvey Nichols, and the many fine restaurants & cafes of both South Kensington & Knightsbridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.