|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2016 (501 days ago)|
- A naturally bright two bedroom flat
- Set on the ground floor of a period conversion
- Reception room with two sash windows
- Kitchen with access to the patio
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
SHORT LET. This charming two bedroom flat is naturally bright throughout benefiting from a private patio and located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove and Shepherd's Bush.
Glenroy Street is located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove and Shepherd's Bush. White City (Central Line) is the nearest underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 982777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.