|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Well Presented Mews House
- Close to School & Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Integrated Appliances
- Built in Wardrobes
- Garden & Patio
- Allocated Parking
- Excellent Order Throughout
A superbly presented recently built three bedroom mews style house conveniently situated within minutes walk of the station, weald school and leisure centre. Available to let early December this property has a spacious lounge with understairs cupboard, cloakroom, glazed doors leading to the stylish kitchen/diner which has integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and stainless steel oven, gas hob & extractor. French doors lead to an attractive rear garden which includes a good size shed. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors and an impressive en-suite shower. Two further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with thermostatic shower over bath. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout this is an excellent example of modern style living in an much sought after location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54259780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100074001918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Storrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.