|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (17 days ago)|
- Available Immediately
- Full of Character & Charm
- Modern and Contemporary Finish
- Flooded with Natural Light
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Top Floor Apartment
- Open Views
AVAILABLE NOW - A STUNNING and SPACIOUS, 2 BED Modern Unfurnished TOP Floor Apartment.
A modern and contemporary design has been blended perfectly with the ORIGINAL exposed beams and brickwork. Briefly comprising of a Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances, large bathroom, double bedroom, living room with exposed beams and brickwork and Mezzanine bedroom.
A top floor apartment with LOVELY OPEN VIEWS accessed at the side of Chocolate Beauty Spa.
Excellent Location within walking distance to Morley Town Centre with a variety of shops and social amenities.
The Town also has its own Train Station and the Motorway Network is just a short drive away.
FREE PARKING in the car park directly opposite the apartment.
Deposit is £700
No housing benefit
No smoking permitted within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only and measurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the property rental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement before signing.
Leading to the living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
18' 3'' x 6' 10'' (5.56m x 2.08m)
A modern range of cream base and wall mounted units benefiting from an integrated fridge-freezer, electric hob with chimney extractor over and an electric oven. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. The finish is complete with a contemporary tiled floor, exposed brick wall and ceiling spots.
14' 5'' x 9' 2'' (4.4m x 2.8m)
A double bedroom with an exposed brick wall and original beam.
6' 11'' x 9' 1'' (2.1m x 2.78m)
A large bathroom comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC, there is also an extractor. The finish is complete with an exposed beam, heated towel rail, tiled floor and modern localised wall tiling.
22' 3'' x 15' 7'' (6.78m x 4.76m)
A stunning and spacious living room flooded with natural light and providing lovely views. Exposed brick walls and exposed beam add real character and there is also an electric fire. Stairs lead to the mezzanine bedroom.
8' 7'' x 16' 3'' (2.61m x 4.96m)
Exposed beams and Velux window and split into two areas - the second area measuring 2m x 4.96m (with two Velux windows).
A non refundable application fee is payable upon application of a property. The application fees quoted below are inclusive of VAT at 20% (please note that an occupant is a person over the age of 18). Single Occupant: £125.00 + VAT = £150.00 Joint Occupants: £220.00 + VAT = £264.00 Each Occupant Thereafter: £75.00 + VAT = £90.00 Guarantor: £65.00 + VAT = £78.00 Company: £275.00 + VAT = £330.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54259869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8745110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.