|Added on Rightmove:||20 May 2016 (202 days ago)|
- First floor Victorian conversion flat
- Contemporary style and of very high specification throughout
- Bright reception room with a feature fireplace and a bay window
- A modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Close to the cafes, restaurants and amenities of Clapham High Street
- Clapham North underground station is near by
Full descriptionA first floor Victorian conversion apartment in a desirable location just off Clapham High Street. The flat is decorated in a contemporary style and of very high specification throughout. The property comprises a generous and bright reception room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white bathroom suite. Aristotle Road is situated close to the cafes, restaurants and amenities of Clapham High Street and both Clapham Common and North Underground stations as well as Clapham High Street Mainline station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM130082_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.