Office to rentCommercial Street, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27
Let by Us 500 sq. ft. | £595 pcm| £137 pw
- 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Luxury Ground Floor Air Conditioned Office Suite
- On-Site Car Parking Negotiable
- Use Of Shared Meeting Room By Appointment
Property reference number 5708745. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This luxury approx 46 sq m (500 sq ft) office suite is situated on the ground floor of a recent mill conversion. Modern spacious office with air conditioning, electric wall heaters and large bright windows. Secure intercom entry system, burglar Alarm, 24 hour access. Car park subject to negotiation. Property has use of shared meeting room. Shared kitchen, W.C and communal entrance. Please note the office can be let furnished or unfurnished.
This suite is offered on a fully inclusive basis to include rent, electricity, water and building insurance. All at a monthly rental of £595 PCM + VAT.
This premises is offered on a Licence To Occupy Basis and is ready for occupation from 1st October 2016.
* Please quote ref. 5708745 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54269134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708745_37428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.