|Added on Rightmove:||24 May 2016 (728 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment
- Private Development
- Fully Furnished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- 10 Minutes to Stratford Station
Hammonds are delighted to market this modern and stylish two bedroom apartment in the sought after 'Thomas Frye' development.
This modern development is located close to Bow Road tube station and within a short walk of Stratford station, one of the most connected East London stations.
The location of this development offers the best that East London has to offer, Victoria Park is within walking distance as are local pubs and restaurants.
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Modern Apartment- Furnished
- 24 Hour Concierge
Rent- £369 Per Week (£1600.00 per month)
Available From the 2nd August 2016
Please Call Hammonds on 02089802226 to Arrange a Viewing
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54316744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hammonds, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.