|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (466 days ago)|
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms (Four en suite)
- Four reception rooms
- Eat in kitchen opening to conservatory
- Garden with patio area
- Double garage & driveway
- Small gated cul-de-sac
A spacious six bedroom family home situated in one of Sunningdale's most desirable locations. This Octagon built property is one of four executive homes located in a small gated cul-de-sac.
* Entrance Hall
* Drawing room
* Dining room
* Family room
* Kitchen opening to conservatory
* Utility room
* Master bedroom with en suite
* Three further en suite bedrooms
* Two top floor bedrooms
* Top floor bathroom
* Garden with patio area
* Double garage & driveway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54343333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 900041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckenridge Lettings Ltd, Sunninghill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.