|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Walking distance to beach / promenade / South Marine Park
- Fantastic lounge area with wood laminate flooring
- Large fitted kitchen with gas cooker
- Shower over bath and seperate w/c
- Warmed via gas central heating
- Attic bedroom
- Available 20th FEB 2018
- Furnishing optional
Abode Living presents this fabulous coastal 3 bed first floor Maisonette spread over two floors, available in South Shields. Located on Beach Road, near South Marine Park, close to the beach, promenade and all local amenities as well as the town centre. Ideal for a students of Marine College, or professionals. This property is optinoally furnished or unfurnished and well-lit throughout with a large lounge and fully fitted kitchen with a gas cooker, extractor hood and tiled splash backs, a fridge freezer and washing machine/small white goods. The property comes with 2 double and 1 single bedrooms. Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
BATHROOM (WALK IN SHOWER)
SPARE W/C TOILET
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54398125.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100546000250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abode living sales & lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.