|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (54 days ago)|
- Terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Rear enclosed garden
- Neutral décor throughout
- Fitted bathroom
- Street parking
- Available now!
- Call today!
RECENTLY REFURBISHED! Two double bedroom house decorated to a neutral standard and boasting brand new carpets throughout! Benefitting from large kitchen/diner, conservatory and enclosed rear garden. Double glazed and gas central heating throughout!
Recently refurbished, two double bedroom terraced property to rent within good distance to the Clacton town centre. Within walking distance to local shops and schools, nothing is too far away!
This well-presented property features brand new carpets throughout and benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing. The porch entrance leads to a good sized living area decorated to a neutral standard and featuring a lovely bay window. The living room leads to a great sized kitchen with more than enough space for a large dining table and chairs. To boast, the property also benefits from a good sized conservatory which leads to the enclosed rear garden. On the first floor, the property benefits from two great sized double bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally, the property benefits from both a front and rear garden. Street parking is also available.
This fantastic property is available for occupation immediately. Any interested parties are urged to book a viewing ASAP! Call today!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54427169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1441I5029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Clacton On Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.