|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2015 (997 days ago)|
- Spectacular Double Fronted Detached Residence Behind Gates
- 7 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Heated Swimming Pool, Garage, Private Gardens
- Situated in the Heart of Hampstead Village, Short Walk to Shops And Restaurants of Hampstead High Street
A spectacular double fronted detached residence set behind security gates in the heart of Hampstead. The house has outstanding period features and is situated at the peak of Hampstead Village. The property has been lavishly rebuilt to an international standard throughout and benefits from beautiful gardens, heated garage, security gates, heated swimming pool, gym, with steam room. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, library, study, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, family room, 3 guest cloakrooms, master bedroom suite with his and hers bathrooms and his and hers dressing rooms, 6 further bedrooms, 5 further bathrooms (all en-suite).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54432728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL120058_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.