|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (593 days ago)|
- A fantastic five bedroom house
- Quietly located down a residential road close to amenities
- Offers generous living and entertaining space
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Large kitchen with ample dining space
- Five very good-sized bedrooms
- Attracive private rear garden with patio area
- Private driveway
LONG LET. Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this substantial five bedroom house offers light and airy living space and boasts an attractive rear garden, off-street parking and a large private driveway.
The property is located just moments from the banks of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Kew Garden and the bars, shops and restaurants along Chiswick High Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 985359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.