|Added on Rightmove:||08 June 2016 (533 days ago)|
- Self contained room
- 3/4 Double bed
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, hob, extractor and fridge
- Well furnished living area
- Free fast broadband throughout
- Communal chill space and laundry
- Secure access and 24 hour support
- Town Centre location
- 10 minutes walk to University
- 2 minutes walk to Huddersfield Train Station
With secure access and 24 hour support, this is a beautifully decorated, well-maintained building in which each room has self contained facilities including:
Ensuite bathroom, 3/4 double bed, fully fitted kitchen, a well furnished living area including a HD TV with freeview, FREE fast broadband/Wifi throughout and includes all utility bills and contents insurance.
Occupants also benefit from the use of a communal chill space and laundry room.
The accommodation is less than 10 minutes walk from the University of Huddersfield and only 2 minutes walk to Huddersfield train station. Prices starting from only £115 per week!
Additional services are also available as part of the premium package:
Fortnightly room cleaning
Student equipment insurance
Call us today on 01484 513777 or pop into the office, we are located just across from Huddersfield train station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54535489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HUDLP200331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Huddersfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.