|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2015 (659 days ago)|
- Generous house arranged over three floors
- Beautiful double reception room with space to dine
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Superb master bedroom boasting a bay window
- Two good-sized second bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish bathroom with feature floor tiles
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lawned garden with mature borders
SHORT LET. Boasting beautiful period features throughout, this stunning south-facing house offers ample living space throughout including three spacious double bedrooms, a gorgeous double reception room and a pretty rear garden.
On a no through road in the John Innes conservation area, the property is in close proximity to the recreational space of Bushey Mead and moments from the amenities on Kingston Road while a more comprehensive range can be found nearby in Wimbledon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 954495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.