Office to rentHutton, Brentwood
- Contact Anthony Hicks 01268 783377
- All inclusive
- Office space
The building is situated on the Hutton Industrial Estate, close to the junction with Wash Road, the latter being a well-used link from the A127 Mountnessing Junction. Other occupiers on the estate include Buildbase, ATS Euromaster, Senate Electrical Wholesale, Alpine Windows & Doors, Balgores Motors, Toolrite, Howdens Timber Vickers Timber yards and Screwfix. Rail links to Central London (around 20 miles). Brentwood town centre lies 3 miles to the west.
The offices are first floor offices and are available in a number of sizes as follows:
- Office 1: 303 sq ft £580 pcm
- Office 2: 165 sq ft £316 pcm
- Office 3: 217 sq ft £417 pcm
- Office 4: 176 sq ft £337 pcm
- Office 5: 311 sq ft £596 pcm
- Office 6: 364 sq ft £698 pcm
The offices can be let on an individual basis or any any combination (subject to availability)
The rental prices include electricity, water, fibre-optic broadband internet connection and the use of communal facilities.
A modern office building
Close main road links (A12/M25)
On a well established estate
The Tenant should insure their contents
To be agreed with the landlord
Anthony Hicks 01268 783377
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.