|Added on Rightmove:||10 June 2016 (646 days ago)|
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and separate utility, beautifully appointed with french windows to the terrace and BBQ area
- Drawing Room with vaulted ceiling, oak flooring, log burner and french windows to the terraces
- Dining Room with french windows to the terraces
- Study, Play Room, Cloakroom/WC
- Master Suite with extensive cupboard storage space, large en-suite and dressing room/nursery/bedroom 5
- 3 further double Bedrooms, two of which are linked by a ?Jack and Jill' Shower Room:
- Hard tennis court, above ground heated plunge pool, double garage
- Approximately 2 acres of enclosed mature and gladed gardens set within a private woodland Estate with access to woodland p aths
- Easy road and rail access to London and the South Coast
AVAILABLE NOW: An attractive 5 bed country house in the prestigious Durford Wood private estate. Ideal rural retreat / week end house with tennis court. Excellent commuting network to London and South Coast. Fees apply.
Durford Hollow is a very attractive 4/5 bedroom family home set in the prestigious private estate of Durford Wood in its woodland setting. With an elegant Reception Hall, a light and spacious vaulted Drawing Room with open fire, french windows to the terrace and double doors opening to 3 further reception rooms and a well appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room, the house lends itself to flexible family living and entertaining.
Upstairs there are 3 Bedroom suites along with a master suite with a dressing room which could double as bedroom 5. The property has LPG central/under floor heating, double glazing and oak flooring throughout. Approached by a gravelled and gated drive with double garage, the property is set in mature grounds with glades of rhododendrons, lawn, a large terrace with BBQ area, hard tennis court and above ground heated plunge pool, in all approximately 2 acres.
Approached by a gravelled and gated drive with double garage, the property is set in mature grounds with glades of rhododendrons, lawn, a large terrace with BBQ area, hard tennis court and above ground heated plunge pool, in all approximately 2 acres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5648919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.