|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (351 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 3 WCs, 2 Showers
- House share, 8 Doubles
- 797m from University of Nottingham
- 3.05km from Nottingham Trent University
- Bills Included
This 8 bed property has so many bonuses it's one of those lucky finds.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!!!
OPEN TO SHARERS!!!
All rooms are equal sizes so no arguments when pulling straws they all come complete with matching triple wardrobes, desks, drawers and beds with storage underneath. The kitchen and 2 shower rooms have been recently refurbished this year!
The large kitchen area boasts a dining table, 2 fridge freezers, dishwasher and a washer dryer. A separate living area with a flat screen TV and double doors which open to a shared garden area with pub style park benches (great for summer socialising)!
The garage at the back has 12 bike racks and the area out front has space for 12 parking spaces (no permits required).
Perfect location for University of Nottingham students or those wanting to be close to the QMC.
You'd be silly not to view!
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
797m from University of Nottingham
3.05km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.