|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Incredibly stunning Victorian Mansion Block
- Securely gated with 24 hour monitored CCTV
- Three generously sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with family sized en-suite
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Quality and stylish furnishings and appliances
- 3 minustes to Ravenscourt Park Tube Station
- 6 minutes to Stamford Brook Tube Station
- King Street and Chiswick High Road are moments away
- Available furnished or unfurnished
Incredible, spacious, luxury apartments located in an exceptional area for transport links, beautiful park land, shopping, coffee houses, restaurants and bars. Set within this period Victorian Mansion Block this apartment is full of light and style. The open plan kitchen living area radiates charm and sophistication by combining fresh interiors and stylish contemporary finishes. Grand in proportion all three bedrooms are generous doubles with fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom also incorporating a full sized en-suite luxury bathroom. The securely gated entry, monitored by 24 hour CCTV, the landscaped gardens and a premier address are hallmarks of this superb residence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2271090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Shepherds Bush - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.