|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2016 (674 days ago)|
- Fully Serviced Apartment
- Modern high specification finish
- Two double bedrooms, one accommodating two single beds
- Fully Furnished
- Minutes from Raynes Park station
- Short distance to Wimbledon Tennis
- Cable TV installed
- Bicycle storage
- EPC rating BB
SHORT TERM LET. An immaculately presented and spacious two bedroom fully serviced apartment in close proximity to Raynes Park station and Wimbledon - Available through WIMBLEDON TENNIS.
Located to the South West of, Raynes Park is the quieter side of Wimbledon. With a modest high street providing the essentials: supermarkets, dry cleaners, cafes and the like. Raynes Park rail station is superbly connected to central London, trains will get you to London Waterloo in twenty one minutes arriving every two minutes during peak hours, and to the rest if the South West London network.
Very popular with young families as it is served by a number of outstanding schools: Hollymount Primary, West Wimbledon Primary, Holy Cross Primary, Joseph Hood Primary. The area represents superb value for money in comparison to Wimbledon rental prices yet it is a five minute bus ride away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P116226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Raynes Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.