|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom Grade II Listed cottage
- Refurbished throughout just 12 months ago
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Shower room and bathroom
- High street location
- Garden with log store and shed
- Council tax band D & EPC rating D
- Deposit £1300
- Tenant fees payable
A Grade II Listed cottage located on the prestigious lower high street in Chipping Camdpen. Refurbished throughout 12 months ago the accommodation briefly comprises living room with wood burning stove, kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom and shower room to first floor, double bedroom and bathroom to second floor. Garden with log store and shed.
Available Now - Unfurnished
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54650957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569014338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.