|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2016 (486 days ago)|
- Modern third floor flat in period conversion
- En suite shower room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Bills included expt council tax and TV license
- Including free fibre optic high speed internet + sky
- Communal utility room with washing machines
- Superb private rear communal gardens
- Excellent location on for direct access to Earls Court
LONG LET. Offering immediate access to Earls Court and Kensington, this third floor studio room offers superb accommodation with a communal utility room and garden all within a charming period conversion.
West Cromwell Road boasts great access to local amenities, while Earls Court Road offers many shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest public transport links are available via Earls Court Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 986850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.