|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2016 (705 days ago)|
- IMMACULATE BARN CONVERSION
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- APPROX 0.74 ACRE PLOT WITH TENNIS COURT
- CAISTOR GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- DEPOSIT £2250
- FEES - £50 per applicant and £140 per tenancy
A SPACIOUS BARN CONVERSION DESIGNED AND FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT. Set in the enviable village of Bigby and on a plot of approximately 0.74 acre is this spacious detached barn conversion with accommodation comprising cloakroom, kitchen/diner, utility room, sitting room, study, dining room, playroom/study, five bedrooms and two family bathrooms. Outside are beautifully landscaped gardens, a tennis court and a double garage. EER 55.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101269000341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Green LLP, Caistor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.