|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2016 (306 days ago)|
- An outstanding four bedroom period conversion
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Charming reception room with feature fireplace
- Generous dining room with adjoining contemporary kitchen
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite shower
- Additional sleek bathroom with roll top bath
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Enviably located in the heart of Highgate close to amenities
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Ideally located in popular Highgate this beautifully refurbished four bedroom Victorian house boasts stylish living and entertaining space, carefully restored period features and a peaceful rear garden.
Southwood Lane is a quiet residential street set in the heart of Highgate close to the coffee houses, restaurants and shops of Highgate High Street. Travel links include Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 987102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.