|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2016 (666 days ago)|
- Gross internal floor area: 1,744 sq.ft (162 sq.m)
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Larder, Cloakroom, Workshop.
- First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
- Second Floor: Bedroom.
- Outside: Off Street Parking, Rear Garden.
A well presented semi detached Victorian house providing excellent family accommodation in this sought after residential location.
Grantchester Meadows is a very popular residential area, situated towards the southern end of Newnham about 1 mile west of the city centre. Local facilities include a chemist, butchers, grocers, Newnham Croft Infant school and a recreation ground. The city centre, colleges and various University Departments can be approached on foot via 'the backs' and there are some delightful riverside walks to Grantchester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54782977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL010031_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.