|Added on Rightmove:||06 May 2016 (712 days ago)|
- Short walk from the picturesque walkways of the River Thames
- Bright and airy two bedroom flat
- Arranged over the first floor
- Set within a chic, secure development
- Enjoys well proportioned living space
- Sleek and modern interior design
- Substantial reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
LONG LET. Set within a superb modern development, this contemporary two bedroom first floor flat is found within a short walk to the picturesque River Thames and Borough Market further offering spacious accommodation throughout.
New Globe Walk is located in the heart of cultural hub with the Tate Modern, South Bank and Borough Market found moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 987662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.